Choleslo is a clinically studied cholesterol lowering supplement from 4HFL Solutions that is manufactured right in the USA. The product is known to help you manage the symptoms of high cholesterol thus motivating users to enjoy the benefit of having balanced cholesterol levels. This is our review.
CholesLo About the Supplement
The manufacturer claims that regular use of this dietary supplement will help you balance cholesterol levels thus reducing the risk of cholesterol-related conditions in the body. It also supports the liver by reducing its hard task of maintaining proper cholesterol.
It contains all-natural ingredients that are good for lowering the spiked up levels of cholesterol in the body. Also, it boosts the overall health by supporting the liver to flush out unwanted toxins. The result is improved energy levels, better immune system, reduce any inflammation, and low cholesterol & blood sugar levels. The product also works to lower the triglycerides and homocysteine levels naturally.
Based on the dosage level, it takes about 3-4 weeks for the results to show. It works best in combination with a well-balanced diet, exercise, and proper sleep routine. Read on to know how it works.
How does Choleslo work in lowering the cholesterol levels naturally?
This LDL lowering formula comes with holistic ingredients such as Red Yeast Rice, Artichoke Leaf Extract, Garlic, Phytosterols and much more that creates a blend to reduce the risk related to high cholesterol levels.
Combined together, the ingredients have a positive effect that supports normal cholesterol levels in the body which includes LDL cholesterol, triglyceride, and total cholesterol levels. The components of the supplement have numerous benefits on the body without any side effects.
With regular dose, you will see benefits such as
- Healthy range of cholesterol levels
- Might help you lose weight due to high cholesterol levels
- Improved energy levels due to elimination of heavy toxic metals from the system
- Cleansing and rejuvenating the liver performance (since 80% of your cholesterol is produced in the liver)
- Alleviates risk of triglycerides that can cause atherosclerosis (hardening of arteries & arterial plaque build-up)
- Sytrinol – patented formula made using natural palm fruit and citrus extracts. Combined with palm tocotrienols, citrus polymethoxylated flavones, it maintains healthy levels of cholesterol which includes LDL, total, HDL, and triglycerides.
- CO-Q10 – or better known as Ubiquinone, it protects the body cells. It is also excellent in reducing risk to heart disease.
- Policosanol – derived from sugar cane, it contains octacosanol that has shown to normalize cholesterol without causing any serious side effects. It can also increase HDL cholesterol that is necessary for the body.
- Garlic Deoderized – has numerous benefits on the body which include protecting the arterial system against oxidative damage.
- Red Yeast Rice extract – is made using rice that has been fermented by the red yeast, Monascus purpureus. Studies show that it can reduce total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels.
Other active ingredients include Liver Cleansing Formula (Milk Thistle, NAC, Alpha Lipoic Acid, & Turmeric), Homocysteine Reducing Formula, Phytosterols complex, Artichoke Leaf extract, Pantesin (d-Pantethine), and Guggulsterones.
These CholesLo ingredients list has been well-researched that have shown positive results in the body. These clinical studies are available for user viewing at the CholesLo website.
Dosage and Instructions
There are various dosages for taking CholesLo.
- General (Recommended) – If you are new to CholesLo supplement, take 1 capsules in the morning and 1 in the evening (with 1 cup of water) for the first 7 days (one week). Starting from the second week, you need to increase the dosage to 2 capsules twice a day i.e. 4 capsules daily. You can take the weekends OFF while reserving the dosage only for weekdays.
- Cycle Option A (Advanced Dosage) – if you are dealing with high cholesterol levels, then you need to consume 2 capsules thrice a day. You should take the weekends OFF (i.e. no CholesLo on weekends).
- Cycle Option B (Avoidance Dosage) – If you have a family of high cholesterol, heart attacks or strokes, then you might want to start with the prevention dosage. All you have to do is take 1 capsule twice a day with one cup of water right before you have your meal.
The capsules of CholesLo are made using plant-derived cellulose gelatin and other natural ingredients that make it 100% vegetarian.
It is free from gluten, is non-GMO, and does not contain any additives, fillers, artificial colors, wheat, dairy, egg, fish, soy or peanuts. Hence, it can be suitable for VEGANS as well.
CholesLo ingredients reviews
CholesLo ingredients have been well-reviewed. The components have been carefully formulated and have undergone several individual studies that are beneficial for the body. Individual components tend to have side effects which are quite obvious as there is no perfect product or herb in the world.
However, it is a proprietary blend that comes with all the aforementioned ingredients in a proportionate manner. Hence, chances of something going wrong is rare to none.
CholesLo side effects
There have been few CholesLo complaints. Few users complain about side effects of CholesLo. This includes stomachache, headache, diarrhea, and gastrointestinal discomfort. A couple of users even reported his cholesterol going up as to move the other way round.
- “Don’t bother with this CholesLo. It gave me a stomach ache. I tried it several times but the situation remains the same.”
- “I have taken this product for more than 3 months now and my cholesterol level has gone up. Disappointed.”
There are many CholesLo reviews available online. The product has received mixed responses from users. Some are happy with the product and claim it a must-try supplement for those who are dealing with high cholesterol levels. The official website of the product is rich with testimonials from users who have loved the product. In fact, they are videos and text confession of how this product changed their life. You can view even their blood report tests before and after CholesLo which shows the difference. As a matter of fact, there are many users who replace it with prescription pills.
On the other hand, there are few complaints that the product is just not worth the money. They claim it gave them reactions such as headaches, dizziness, stomach ache, nausea etc.
CholesLo Positive Reviews
- “Been using this product for more than a year. My doctor is very much happy with the cholesterol levels. It has definitely helped me.”
- “After 30 days of taking CholesLo capsules, i had my blood test done. Me and my doctor were happy that my LDL had gone down from 180 to 100. She told me to keep taking this supplement.”
- “I have never found a product as natural as CholesLo. There are no fillers or additives so it is absolutely safe to take it. You can have one capsule a day. The bottle I have contains 80 capsules so I need to order every two and a half months only. Love this product. Usually, I would wait for 30 days but this time I did a check up after 10 days. I found my cholesterol had already gone down. I recommend this to anyone who has a concern about high cholesterol and low HDL levels.”
CholesLo Negative Reviews
- “My lipid profile actually went up even after taking as directed. I did my blood test repeated any my physician recommended I go off the product and take PreLipid which is helping.”
- “Didn’t agree with me. I had headaches and stomach pain. I was not feeling after taking it.”
- “It does not reduce cholesterol. In fact, my cholesterol went out of limitations with my LDL going up as well. Stopped using it.”
Advantages and Disadvantages
- 100% Pure and natural ingredients
- No additives or fillers included
- Both the product and its ingredients have been clinically studied
- Manufactured in an FDA-registered facility in the USA
- Many customer testimonials available
- Free shipping anywhere in the USA
- 100% vegetarian capsules
- Global shipping available
- Comes with one-year money-back guarantee
- Takes time to show results
- Side effects noted
Is CholesLo a scam?
CholesLo is not a scam. It is a dietary supplement from 4HFL that manages to alleviate your high cholesterol levels and the risks related to high cholesterol.
Is CholesLo tea a product of 4HFL?
No. CholesLo tea is a product from NutriHerbs that claims to reduce cholesterol in the liver. The product is entirely different from 4HFL product CholesLo.
How much time does CholesLo take to work?
It varies from body to body. If you are taking statin medications or any other supplements or prescription medications along with CholesLo, it might slow down the process of this supplement. As a result, the progress will be slow. It is also necessary to implement a well-balanced diet, exercise and sleep regime in sync with CholesLo to achieve optimum results.
What about CholesLo Costco, Walgreens?
No, it is not available in stores such as Walgreens, Costco, Walmart etc. You can order CholesLo online only from retailers such as Amazon, eBay etc.
Where is CholesLo available at the lowest price?
Buy CholesLo at best price from the official website. The company offers many CholesLo discount coupon codes and promo deals through which you can bulk purchase with amazing savings.
What is the shipping policy of 4HFL?
It is available for FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the USA. The company ships worldwide so irrespective of your country, you will receive the product at your doorstep.
What is the CholesLo customer service phone number?
For any queries, you can contact 4HFL at 775-204-1021 or email them at help@HFLsupport.com.
Does CholesLo have an official forum?
No, but there are many forums available online where this product has been discussed.
What is the return policy of 4HFL?
CholesLo and all products are backed up by one year guarantee. However, there are few criteria to be met which one needs to look up before claiming a refund. Hence, it is always suggested to read the refund policy before buying any product, especially those who are skeptical of purchasing online.
Is CholesLo FDA approved?
No, since it falls under dietary supplements, FDA need not approve this product.
Is CholesLo good?
Yes, there are many customer testimonials that claim that CholesLo has been proved beneficial for them.
Is CholesLo safe?
Safety of CholesLo is murky. While there are no serious side effects, users have reported mild reactions such as tummy ache, headache etc. Nevertheless, there are a majority of users who have achieved low cholesterol levels naturally with CholesLo.
Who is the manufacturer of CholesLo?
The manufacturer of CholesLo is HFL solutions, a company based in the USA.
Are there any dangerous CholesLo reviews?
There are no dangerous CholesLo reviews. But there are few complaints the product seem to shoot up their cholesterol level than before.
Is CholesLo available in tablets/pills formula?
It is available only in capsule formula.
Where to buy CholesLo in the UK?
You can straightaway order from the official website or buy from CholesLo retailers such as Amazon, eBay etc.
CholesLo Vs Heart Savior – which is the best?
A product from HFL solutions, it comes with 12 ingredients as mentioned above that helps you to manage the lower cholesterol levels and eliminate the risks associated with it.
Heart Savior is a product of New Health Corp with core herbal ingredients such as Coenzyme 20, Red yeast rice, Guggulipid, Selenium, and much more.
CholesLo: This product has received “A” Certificate from NPA program of Good Manufacturing Practices. Such ratings are based on purity and maintaining high-quality standards. Clearly, CholesLo and all products of HFL surpass the requirements laid by regulatory authorities. Furthermore, the supplements are prepared under FDA registered facility right in the USA that complies with all the guidelines by GMP. They also send each and every batch of their supplements to a third party lab to scrutinize the potency and effectiveness. Clinical studies conducted on CholesLo show that the product is potent enough to alleviate bad cholesterol levels in the body.
Heart Savior: This all-natural product comes with the Certificate of Analysis for each and every individual ingredient based on its respective potency and quality. The ingredients also undergo proper microbiological contamination process before they are used. This prevents chances of low potent ingredients before delivering it to the end-users. Included in this product is a document proof of all the above information thus providing a safety assurance to the customers that your health is in safe hands.
Money back guarantee
While CholesLo offers a whole one year guarantee, Health Savior offers you a solid 90-day money-back guarantee.
CholesLo Vs. Heart Savior reviews
While CholesLo has received 3.9 out of 5.0 in Amazon, HeartSavior has received 4.4 out of 5 stars.
To sum it up, both HeartSavior and CholesLo are excellent products that it’s just the way the body works. While many are comfortable with HeartSavior, few feel that CholesLo is the right product for them. It is ultimately one’s own discretion as to what suits them the most.
We are definitely pleased with the results of this product. There are many users who are happy with the product and have reported healthy levels of cholesterol after using it. There are many products on the market that promise to lower your LDL levels and surely we can give CholesLo a try. After all, you have one year period to see how it works.