Dr Fixit products are to protect any building against water seepage, dampness, and heat. These products are different to be used on many parts of the building, but they all serve the same basic purpose of waterproofing. No product will allow water through them, once they are applied. There are primers, coatings, and sealants, tile fixing solutions, repair products, and protective products against dampness, heat, microbes, and rain. These protective Dr. Fixit products are ready to use, powder, & polymer that need mixing, preformed membranes that are applied with some heat, integral waterproofing products that are either mixed with concrete or become part of it after applying. The Dr Fixit products are categorized depending on their purpose.
Dr Fixit Products List
- Waterproofing: The waterproofing products include the preformed membranes that are adhered to the concrete surfaces with gas torch. These membranes can be layered as the outer most layers or sandwiched under other screeds. The preformed membranes are Dr Fixit Torchshield AP, AM and AS, Flexshield that comes in black or blue, Samshield PR and XL. Torchshield is placed on the roofs and terraces. Flexshield is a lining membrane on or under concrete structures, whereas Samshield are for water retaining concrete structures. The liquid applicants like Pidifin, Fastflex, Flexicoat, Solyseal and Proofcote black are mixed with water and applied on concrete structures above or under the ground. The Pidiproof and Krystalline products become part of the concrete structures on application. The Dampguard and Repellin are protective layers for the walls. There is the Flexshield primer also.
- Coatings: The coating products are applied as the outermost layer. The Raincoat protects from rain, Newcoat is for terraces, and Safeguard is antimicrobial and anti-algal coating for water tanks. Heatshield is the heat insulating coating that allows every low heat transfer that keeps the inside air cooler. The protective coatings are the Coal Tar Epoxy that protects the concrete and steel from corrosion and chemical reactions. Bioshield is protective coatings for better hygiene at hospitals, food, and dairy industries etc, Hygeine Coat is antimicrobial coating against many common microbes. Bionamel and Hygeinamel can be applied on any surface like metal, wood, or timber while latter is used on hygiene important surfaces and substrates. The concrete guard protects the concrete and masonry surfaces against UV rays humidity and extreme weather conditions. Primaseal is a filler from many Dr Fixit Products and additive primer for both interior and exterior walls.
- Repair Products are like the latexes that enforces bonding between the substrates. The bonding agents do the same purpose. The repair products include the rust remover, mortar repair products, floor, concrete and pothole repairing, crack fillers and injections to have water leakage stopping, grouting, etc. this happens when the product is injected and becomes solid when coming in contact with water.
- Sealants are to seal any metal or glass to the walls that are made of brick or concrete. This sealing does not allow any air holes and fill the gaps very efficiently. There are sealants for construction and moving joints, concrete panel, steel, aluminum etc.
- Tile Fixing needs the products like Fevimate, Back Fill Grout and Modern Tile adhesive. These products help seal the tiles on to the floor and grouting to seal the gaps between.
Check for the holiday business cards available at Bags and Bows. Also best sellers with latest designs and features. Take a look at the Glorious Thanks Holiday Cards, made with custom imprinting.