Medicardium Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA Chelation Suppositories are used for detoxifying heavy toxic metals from the body. This EDTA chelation therapy is becoming quite popular among many who are seeking natural therapy. Elimination of such metals offer great benefits to the cardiovascular health, erectile dysfunction, stress relief, and premature aging. A product from Remedy Link, this is our detailed review.
What is Remedy Link Medicardium chelation suppositories?
Medicardium EDTA suppositories were developed by Spencer Feldman to provide a more natural and safe method to get rid of heavy toxins, unlike the usual chelation therapy.
Medicardium is one of the most potent ways to cleanse the body from heavy metals such as mercury, a lead that can be detrimental to the health. A proprietary formula, Medicardium is made using Magnesium and Potassium. These minerals are powerful and quite crucial to maintain the overall health.
Natural EDTA chelation suppositories are highly effective, economical and absolutely safe on the body as compared to intravenous chelation or oral EDTA.
How does Medicardium chelation suppositories work?
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, Ph.D., the world expert on mercury and heavy metal detoxification says that EDTA rectal suppositories work well than oral EDTA because the absorption rate is much more. EDTA increases the vasodilation, antioxidant, anti-microbial properties in the body, increases arginine (an amino acid) and increases micro-circulation.
Medicardium chelation suppositories have a relaxing effect on the body due to its unique formula of Magnesium di-Potassium that acts as an EDTA carrier. It directly absorbs into the bloodstream and starts working right away. It resets the autonomic nervous system taking you out of the sympathetic mode i.e. “fight or flight” to a parasympathetic mode which is “rest and digest”.
When in parasympathetic mode, the body begins to relax and the mood levels are tuned to positive and happy thoughts. The body begins to rejuvenate internally with optimum food digestion, better absorption rate. This also increases the libido thus raising the level of intimacy and sex.
Why do you need EDTA chelation suppositories?
As we age, the bones and teeth tend to lose their calcium which ends up in the arteries, muscles, joints, and organs. Every cell is activated by calcium. For instance, calcium in a muscle cell helps in proper contraction which is quite normal.
But once the job is done, the cell pushes the calcium back to its original place which is bones. However, when we age, the calcium pumps in the cells become less efficient and have a harder time releasing the calcium back to the bones. As a result, calcium gathers in all the wrong places causing atherosclerosis, muscle stiffness, arthritis etc. Fibromyalgia is the perfect example of calcium build-up in the muscles.
Medicardium or EDTA, when used in proper dosage, can reverse the aging effects of calcium build-up in soft tissues. Other elements such as magnesium, lead, and aluminum have different atomic weighs. Examples of such heavy metals include lead, mercury, cadmium, and aluminum that are toxic to the body.
While lighter minerals such as calcium, zinc, magnesium, and selenium are necessary for the body, certain circumstances can make these minerals toxic. For instance, while calcium is vital for bones and teeth if it settles down in one of the organs or soft tissues, it becomes a toxic metal. Why? Because it simply doesn’t belong there making things worse.
Other toxic metals include
- Aluminum – commonly found in drinking water, antiperspirants, feminine hygiene products, cow and soy milk, antacids, pots, and pans. It accumulates in the skin, bones, brain, and kidneys which can cause Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
- Lead – found in cosmetics, batteries, gasoline, pottery glaze, paint, plastics etc. It accumulates in brain, liver, kidneys, and bones. For each 30 mcg of lead in a child’s blood, his/her IQ drops by 10 points.
- Barium – found in soaps, paper, glass, ceramics, textiles, fuel additives, pesticides etc. It can cause vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain.
- Nickel – found in stainless steel, coins, dental fillings, and batteries. It gathers in the bones, liver, lungs, kidney, brain, and immune system that can cause genetic damage and cancer.
- Arsenic – found in cigarette smoke, beer, laundry detergents, seafood, and drinking water. It can cause confusion, sleepiness, headaches etc. It can also damage the liver, lungs, and kidneys.
- Cadmium – usually occurring in the workplace where people breathing cigarette smoke or eating cadmium contaminated foods. It can cause kidney disease and irritate the digestive tract.
- Uranium – a radioactive element that can decompose gradually becoming the lead. It can cause cancer and birth defects. There have been more than 2,000 nuclear detonations since Hiroshima casting uranium into the atmosphere.
As you can see, one can imagine the number of toxic metals lurking in the body which is causing premature aging symptoms such as fatigue, loss of libido, loss of energy and much more. Medicardium chelation suppositories are the best way to reduce the occurrence of any health condition.
The ingredients of Medicardium are Magnesium di-Potassium EDTA – 365 mg, organic cocoa butter, and white wax.
How to use (Directions and Instructions)
This is for rectal use only. Use it following a bowel movement. Many users claim that doing a juice cleansing as a beforehand step will help in optimum flushing out of toxins.
Use this product following a bowel movement or cramps may occur.
It is necessary to refrigerate the product before using. Follow the instructions for optimum results.
- Remove the suppository by tearing the V-shaped plastic shell lengthwise at the pointed end of the suppository.
- Apply a coat of Vaseline to the suppository before use to prevent any irritating sensation.
- Insert the suppository past the sphincter muscle.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes before another bowel movement.
- Drink 1 glass of water at the time of insertion.
- Take any standard calcium supplement 12 hours later.
You might notice occasional air bubbles in the suppository. This is quite normal and does not indicate the product gone wrong. Use it every third day or as prescribed by your medical practitioner.
Keep it out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, anemic, or under any medication for kidney dysfunction, tuberculosis should consult their health practitioner before using this suppository.
Do NOT use this within 24 hours of surgery. This product may temporarily lower your blood sugar and calcium levels. If you are having hemorrhoids, it may cause mild irritation.
Medicardium EDTA Chelation Suppositories Side Effects
So far, there have been no serious side effects reported from users. The product is all-natural and has helped many users to relieve any discomfort in their body due to toxic metals.
Medicardium EDTA Chelation Suppositories Reviews
Here is a Medicardium testimonial available at one of the websites on the internet.
Furthermore, we found a few Medicardium suppositories reviews available online.
- Art B – “Easy to use. But it is too early to tell the reviews”.
- Mary – “Great product. It is easy to use. Within 1 box, I started noticing the results. My good energy is back and I feel more positive than before.”
Where to buy Medicardium for sale online?
Medicardium EDTA Chelation Therapy is available for sale at many retailers such as Amazon, eBay etc. apart from the official website.
I live in Europe. Can I buy Medicardium here from online?
Remedy Link ships worldwide which means you can simply order from the official website of Medicardium easily and have it delivered to your doorstep irrespective of your location – Europe, Mexico, or the UK.
Can I avail of free shipping for Medicardium Chelation Suppositories?
If you are living in the USA, you are eligible for FREE SHIPPING. If you reside outside USA, you need to pay a small shipping fee.
Are there any Balanced Health Today discount coupon codes available?
Yes, there are many sites that offer Medicardium (Balanced health today) discount coupons that will give you more savings on the product. The company also offers Medicardium at best price with promo deals.
- 1 Box at $89.00
- 3 Boxes at $237.00 ($79.00 each)
- 6 Boxes at $414.00 ($69.00 each)
Where can I read the complete Medicardium protocol guide?
Check this link to know complete details of Medicardium protocol – https://balancedhealthtoday.com/Medicardium-protocols.html
Detoxifying the body is essential for benefiting the overall health. Unlike intravenous/oral chelation therapy, Medicardium is considered the best option that works without any side effects. If you are planning a chelation therapy, Medicardium chelation suppositories are without a doubt recommended.