Nestle EnteraLite Infinity wall charger is the charging wire for the EnteraLite Infinity Feeding Pump. Usually, the pump comes with all its accessories including this wall charger that recharges the battery inside the pump. In any case the charger is not working; this is the replacement charger for the same. It is nothing but the usual wall charged, only, its end is compatible only with the EnteraLite Infinity Feeding Pump. The charger works as usual and recharges the battery faster to keep the pump ever ready to be used the next time.
Features of Nestle EnteraLite Infinity wall charger
- The EnteraLite Infinity wall charger is compact and is easy to pack to take it on trips or travel.
- It can be connected to the AC wall outlet within the USA.
- This wall charger could be used for recharging the feeding pump or to connect the pump to the electrical outlet to operate it.
- It is used exclusively for the same brand feeding pump and is not compatible with any other feeding pumps.
- It takes just 5 hours of recharging with this wall charger to use the feeding pump for 24 hours.
- The prongs on this wall charger is compatible with the electrical outlets of the North America. These prongs could be replaced with other compatible prongs to be used in other parts of the world. You just need to make sure that it is fitted properly and securely.
- The EnteraLite Infinity wall charger is available as single packs or in packs containing 5 wall chargers.
- The most important point is that the wall charger is not up for sale to individuals, simply. Instead, it is bought only by the professional medical practitioners or by their approval.
Using the EnteraLite Infinity wall charger
- The EnteraLite Infinity wall charger is compatible with 110-220V can be used anywhere. It is used as you would with any other charging equipment.
- The charger point is specially made to match the Infinity feeding pump. So align the flat side of the plug that with the corresponding receptacle on the pumping device.
- Insert the plug in and secure it straight and tight.
- Be careful not to insert the plug at an angle, as it can dislodge the metal contact tubes inside. Since this is a costly wall charger, I am sure, you will be highly careful.
- Switch on the power and let the pump be recharged for the next few hours.
EnetraLite Infinity Wall charger availability
EnteraLite Infinity wall charger is available online from eBay and other medical supply stores. It comes as a single piece or in packs of many. It is also included with the feeding pump kit and other kit that contains the wall charger. The pump delivery bag, pole clamp etc.
EnteraLite Infinity wall charger is a simple to use charger that does not need extreme care. You can use it as you would with your cell phone charger. The only difference is that this can cost you much more than the cell phone charger.