Paradigm’s Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table
Paradigm Health and Wellness Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table has an exceedingly strong steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. The Paradigm’s Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table is helpful in reducing back stress and strain by relieving pressure on the vertebrae discs and ligaments.
Paradigm Health and Wellness Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table has an exceedingly strong steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. This Inversion Table helps reduce fatigue and relax the overall body. Read on to know more about Paradigm’s Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table.
The Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table construction includes very sturdy steel frame that has a scratch resistant powder coated finish. It comes with a foam vinyl covered backrest for a comfortable head and back when inverting. In addition, it has extra long safety handles for easy return to the upright position. This Stretch 300 table offers excellent stress and back relief that to a very affordable price. It has a foam roller and ankle cushions to hold ankles securely and safely.
Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table Features
- This Inversion table has user weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- The Inversion bench user height adjustment: 4’10” up to 6’6″
- It has heavy-duty 1.5″ square steel frame construction to prevent any unsteadiness when inverting
- The backrest has burgundy color 3/4″ soft foam for comfort when inverting
- The combination foam roller and ankle cushions holds ankles securely and safely
- Its ankle release system with easy pull pin release Inversion angle adjustment.
- It has adjustable tether strap to allow for different inverting angles
- The full loop foam covered handle bars allows for easy return to the upright position
- This Inversion table promotes stimulation of blood circulations resulting in relief of stiff muscles and improves body flexibility and enhancing athletic performance
- Just 5 or 10 minutes of inversion every day on this table can relieve lower back aches and pain caused by sitting, standing or any other muscle stress causes
- Its dimensions and weights are 46.4″L x 27″W x 57″H and 55 lbs, respectively.
- It comes with one year manufacturer’s warranty.
The Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table is beneficial for many things
- The Paradigm’s Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table is helpful in reducing back stress and strain by relieving pressure on the vertebrae discs and ligaments.
- It reduces fatigue and relaxes the overall body.
- Inversion promotes stimulation of blood flows resulting in relief from stiff muscles.
- Inversion can increase body flexibility by improving athletic performance.
- Perform 5 or 10 minutes of inversion daily on this table to relieve lower back aches and pain due to sitting, standing or any other reasons for muscle stress.
Where To Buy?
The Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table is easily accessible online. Various well known retail online sellers like Wal-Mart, Amazon, overstock.com, livewellsports.com and more carries this product. Compare prices across the web to buy this product at best affordable price. If you buy from livewellsports.com you can avail benefits like free shipping, rewards, easy return policy, best price and best customer service.
The Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table has received impressive customer reviews. On Wal-Mart, it rates at 4.6 out of 5 stars. Most of its users say it has a very good quality construction, nice inversion ability, sturdy and works just great. Some people find this awesome table great for back and say its life save that comes at a best price.
Bruno says its assembly is pretty easy and just took him 1/2 hr after he found the proper adjustment for his height. It comes with easy to follow directions for use. After the first use, the next day he experiences some sore muscles after the stretch, but all soreness is gone the following day.
Dj69 uses this table for just 5 minutes when his back hurts and this usually saves a trip to the doctor. His wife also loves it. His wife is 5’3″ and he is 6’3″ high with 275 pounds and it works for both and holds him very well. He enjoys using it for past few months. He adds the price was low too.
Florman01 says it has very well structure construction and fulfills its purpose, but he complains about the quality of materials. For example, he says the foam of the handles is of very low quality and is broken, in only 3 weeks of use.
Backpain4 says the table had easy to read instruction with all the parts and tools included. It is very easy to put together. The table functions relatively well but has very little padding. He says it would be much more comfortable with more padding. He complains about the hard ankle brace which is uncomfortable on feet when inverted. Apart from this, overall this is a good product which he may buy again and recommends to all.
Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table have a wider range of height settings, better weight capacity, a more ergonomically cushioned ankle holder system, and many variety in terms of inversion angles. This is the best product for you if you have complains about stiff muscles and want to relax at home.