Peptest Bulk is a bodybuilding supplement available at Campus Protein that is best recommended as a pre-workout supplement for boosting the energy levels. It increases the testosterone naturally thus keeping your energy levels up. As a result, it pushes you to build muscle faster and stronger than other supplements in the market. Read on this Man Sports Peptest Bulk Review to get a clear perspective about this product.
How does Peptest Bulk Pre-workout work?
For those who want to build strength and endurance, it is vital to boost the “T” hormone in the body. Testosterone is of optimum importance to build endurance, strength and muscle mass. It also helps in losing water weight that can give you unwanted fat in the body. NOTE that Peptest bulk is not a Testosterone boosting supplement (Nolvadren or P6 Chrome) and is only a Pre-Workout Supplement.
Unlike normal pre-workout supplements in the market that come with unwanted amino acids thrown in for marketing reasons, Man Sports Peptest Bulk comes with necessary stimulant ingredients that will infuse unbeatable energy on your body.
The product comes with caffeine so it might give you jittery feelings. Of course, since you are using it as a pre-workout product, the pumping and lifting might negate the jittery sensation.
How Man Sports Peptest Bulk works is it infuses an adrenaline rush in your body that you will hit the gym like a rhino. Added key ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid, Green tea etc. will benefit your body in raising test levels to gain muscular strength.
Peptest Bulk Ingredients & Benefits
Here are few Peptest Bulk Ingredients along with their benefits.
- D-Aspartic Acid – usually considered a non-essential amino, it is produced by the body itself. However, as we age of deficiency of amino acid in the body can lead to low aspartic levels. The inclusion of D-Aspartic Acid boosts the production of testosterone. It seems D-Aspartic reacts with the brain to release LH (luteinizing hormone) that travels to the testicles that have the responsibility of producing test. With heightened testosterone, you will notice in energy levels and endurance.
- Agmatine Sulfate – also termed ‘super arginine’, it has the ability to reduce alleviate neuropathic pain. It is also excellent for stress reduction, improving focus and enhancing cognitive behavior. As a result, your concentration levels will increase so that you can put in more hard work for boost the muscular activity.
- Green Tea – offers abundant benefits on the body. It is loaded with antioxidants that promote fat loss, calm the mood levels, and reduce muscle damage caused by exercise. Green tea is an excellent pre-workout boost that will help your body recover easily post-workout. This means excellent energy levels without feeling lethargic or low.
Other ingredients such as Nelumbo Nucifera seed extract, Hordeum Vulgare seed extract (Barley) etc. include many other features such as
- improving the immune system
- normalize the blood pressure levels
- rich in fiber that improves the digestive process
- loaded with minerals and enzymes that keep your GI tract healthy
- easy break down of fats and nutrients in the body for maximum absorption
- soothes your mind by relaxing the CNS
- promotes insulin sensitivity
- enhances leanness and muscle building
- inhibits water retention in a body that can lead to weight gain
- delivers mental clarity (focus), stress management and promoting good mental health
Man sports Peptest bulk dosage
Use this dietary supplement every day before hitting the gym. One container comes with 35 servings (1 scoop a serving). Take 1 scoop with 8oz of cold water around 3-40 minutes before training.
For best results, it is recommended to start with lower dosage like 1/2 scoop to check the tolerance level. Since this product can keep you active, it is recommended not to use this product within 6 hours of sleep.
Instructions and Warnings
This product is NOT recommended for women.
The product does not contain any wheat, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, egg, milk, crustaceans, and shellfish. However, it is manufactured in the equipment that process products that may include the above foods. Hence, if you are allergic to any of the above foods, consider twice before ordering.
If you are on any medication for any health condition, consult your medical practitioner before taking this product.
Peptest bulk side effects
Though not serious, minimal side effects have been noted by users (as claimed in their Peptest bulk review). Reactions include feeling lightheaded, dizzy, upset stomach, vomiting etc.
This is one of the reasons why it is recommended to kickstart with only 1/2 scoop than a complete scoop.
Peptest Bulk Review Bodybuilding pre workout supplement
Peptest Bulk Review from users is mixed. A section of bodybuilders who have seen positive results claim it works without any side effects. They did deal with few side effects such as nauseous but they continued it anyway till it faded away and started delivering actual results. They also love the flavor it delivers.
Since Peptest Bulk is available in a lot of flavors, you have the discretion to choose your blend. Users say that they have felt high energy levels that make them increase your workout hours than before. Unlike usual days where they felt their energy wears off within a few minutes, Peptest Bulk keeps their zest high even after a good post-workout.
Now for the downside. There are a lot of people who find the product a bogus. They claim it does not work for them. It triggers only side effects such as vomiting, headache, diarrhea etc. without any beneficial results. Other reviews include poor tasting flavors, opened bottle seal, hard to dissolve powder etc.
Looking for legitimate Man Sports Peptest Bulk reviews can be difficult. Therefore, we give you few responses from users that will assist in the clear outlook of the supplement.
Critical Peptest Bulk Pre-Workout Review
- Lane – “For those who love that intense push of powerful energy, this is a great test boost product. It will give you a clean push of energy that will power through any heavy-duty workout. I only need 1/2 scoop of Peptest bulk and it gives me an excellent boost of energy every time. Full scoop seems to overpower me so I use a minimal dose. Great product and definitely recommended.”
- George – “I have tried this supp and I must say that it is a highly stimed PWO. Compare it to Mr. Hyde. Energy and endurance are certainly one of the best features. Pumps were a bit low as compared to hyde (energy high supp). The sour taste was really fantastic. I would definitely suggest to give it a try.”
- William – “The flavor was pretty accurate to sour patch kids. In fact, it is very strong so you can use a lot of water. The initial energy was very good but I crashed a couple of times after the WO, never during. The pumps and focus lack much evidence but if you are looking for pre-workout, then this is for you.”
Negative Peptest Bulk Review
- Allyssa Wright – “Gave me full energy but I puked out within 45 minutes of my workout every day with just 1/2 a scoop.”
- Miller – “The taste is quite poor and gives me a bad stomach. I tried to adjust for two weeks but I guess it didn’t suit my body. There was no energy level as well.”
- Cameron Adamson – “Worst pre-workout that I have ever tried. Bad customer support and delivery as well. I received the product with its seal open. I have had many pre-workout supps and this is definitely the worst.”
Shipping and Returns
Campus Protein offers you shipping worldwide (including UK – as asked by many users). So no matter where you are, Campus Protein ensures that Peptest Bulk is made available for you globally at minimal shipping charges not to mention at the best available price.
For replacement, 30 days from the date of purchase are provided. Return unopened products for a refund while partially opened products will be eligible for store credit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Peptest Bulk Vs. Game Day?
Both are pre-workout supplement by the same manufacturing company – Man Sports. The slight difference is the ingredients between the two products. The motive, however, remains the same i.e. to boost the energy levels before workout and other additional benefits.
Is Peptest Bulk Pre-Workout available at GNC or Amazon?
Peptest bodybuilding pre workout supplement is not available at GNC. However, it is available at amazon online.
Thought this product is for men only till I found a couple of women users who have tried out this product that led to bad reactions on the body. Peptest Bulk is an anabolic pre-workout supplement that offers muscular strength, high energy levels and free flowing testosterone levels for optimum bodybuild. The price is a bit expensive but if you look at the quality and the Peptest bulk review from users, it is undoubtedly worth a try.