Revitin Natural Toothpaste is a Prebiotic oral therapy from Life Sciences that helps you to work on the natural defenses in the mouth and makes it less resistant to plaque or tartar. The first SLS-free natural toothpaste, Revitin is also void of Fluoride and SLS content that can cause permanent tooth discoloration, skin rashes or is plain toxic. It comes with a citrus flavor that is loved by both kids and adults likewise. This is our review of the product.
What is Revitin prebiotic toothpaste?
Over 80% of Americans suffer from gum disease and almost 15-20% account to adults between the ages of 35-44 who suffer from severe periodontal (gum) diseases.
As per the manufacturer claims, Revitin is an all-natural toothpaste that is free from any toxic chemicals that can be dangerous to the health if used for a prolonged period. This oral therapy toothpaste is induced with a citrus taste that goes well with consumers. It aims to strike an ecological balance in the mouth by protecting the oral biofilm and the microbial community that exists in your mouth.
Common brands destroy this oral biofilm that makes the teeth more susceptible to ulcers, bleeding gums etc. Even those who are suffering from oral degenerative issues such as caries, oral ulcers, xerostomia need absolute care to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
At times, even the best of the toothpaste makes us feel incomplete. Many abide by the old Brush and Floss technique religiously but still find themselves with bleeding gums, sensitive teeth that become easily susceptible to dental decay.
Of course, there are many kinds of toothpaste on the market that claim to fight bacteria but only a few manage to actually do that. The worst part is they are loaded with toxic components such as fluoride, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate).
While you brush every day, (inadvertently though), you ingest some of the toothpaste contents in your body. This is why FDA requires the manufacturer to put up a poison warning on every tube of fluoride toothpaste sold in the US. Side effects include permanent tooth discoloration, stomach diseases, toxicity, skin rashes etc. and more. As many people are becoming aware of how their toothpaste works, they are switching to this natural prebiotic toothpaste.
It is manufactured by Dr. Gerry Curatola and Dr. David Schuch who has more than 3 decades of experience in the dental industry. The Revitin Gerry Curatola toothpaste has become very much famous when people realized that it offers much more benefits than just basic dental health.
How does Revitin oral care really work?
The aim of Revitin natural toothpaste is to rejuvenate the oral microbiome that plays a key role in maintaining the healthy immune system. The natural ingredients protect the oral biofilm and thus prevent it from abrasion or corroding of teeth. It also protects the natural enamel from demineralization of transient food acids, helps in digestion and contributes to healthy enzymes necessary for the body.
Today’s top toothpaste brands come with harmful detergents, pesticides, and fertilizers that wash away or “nuke” the oral microbiome. Revitin, on the other hand, aims to create a balance in the systemic connection between the mouth and digestive system.
Revitin by Life Sciences comes with NuPath Complex that is composed using four units – the base, antioxidants, plant-based extracts, and micronized minerals.
The herbal extracts are known for the physical properties that regulate the ionic movement of the oral biofilm. It works in sync with the body’s natural immune system and soothes any gingival inflammation in your mouth.
With regular use, you will notice,
- improved oral health
- no bad breath
- healthy gums and teeth
- less sensitivity to cold and hot foods
- prevents gingivitis
- prevents any mouth ulcers of inflammation of the gums
- enhances the digestive and immune system
Revitin Toothpaste Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin C – necessary for your gums and your prebiotics that is also called as Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. Vitamin C fights bacteria that tend to induce caries and gingivitis. It also boosts the production of healthy bacteria.
- Quillaja extract – a natural foaming factor and is used as a gentle cleaning agent.
- Tangerine Oil – low dose essential oil extracted from Tangerine fruit necessary to maintain a healthy oral terrain.
- Cranberry seed oil – has vital fatty acids that heal inflamed gums and supports a healthy oral microbiome
- Chondrus Cirspus – also known as seaweed, it is a natural prebiotic that helps in balancing the oral ecology
- Lemon oil – is available in low doses that have a positive impact on the oral terrain
- Vitamin E – composed of fat-soluble compounds known as tocopherols with distinctive antioxidant activities.
- CoQ10 – an antioxidant that prevents any periodontal inflammation.
- Non-GMO Stevia leaf extract – contains phytonutrients, vitamins, and medicinal properties that help the teeth from tooth decay, mouth sores etc.
Revitin toothpaste reviews
There are many blogs and reviews dedicated to Revitin toothpaste. People have loved the product and claim that it works without triggering any reactions. However, just like any other product in the market, there are few Revitin complaints as well.
- Craig Rogers – “Revitin is more than a toothpaste. There are no words to describe how I am feeling right now. There is no more “nuking” in my mouth from other products such as Colgate or Crest. My mouth feels healthy and I am absolutely at peace. My oral health is in proper shape as the rest of my body. I have a clean and fresh breath.”
- Gail Hewitt – “I simply love this product. I had the best dental checkup and easiest cleaning ever. My dental hygienist was very much impressed.”
- Mark Sampson – “Me and my kids use this prebiotic toothpaste. We simply love the results and I definitely recommend it to all.”
- Sari Ruoskanen – “It’s so sad writing this review. While the product seems great the customer service has treated me quite in an unprofessional manner that I just lost the trust in my company.”
- Elizabeth Maze – “The tube I received is half full of air. It does not whiten the teeth at all. I did not see any improvement or change in my dental health. The only positive side is it tastes good. The fact that they use glycerine dries out the gums and teeth. It is definitely not worth the cost.”
Revitin toothpaste price
Price is certainly a factor especially when it calls for a lifetime use. The price of Revitin is definitely expensive as compared to other brands in the market. But consider these factors before judging the price.
- Fluoride and SLS-free toothpaste
- All-natural ingredients
- Takes the worry of buying different types of toothpaste as per family requirements (sensitive, kids, whitening, and so on)
- No harmful chemicals or side effects
- One-in-all toothpaste for kids, adults, and elderly
Think about it. One toothpaste for your entire family that works without any side effects. Isn’t that better than buying retail brands that are really a waste of your money?
Shipping and Returns
The company ships worldwide so irrespective of the region, you can have this product delivered to your doorstep. If you are using Revitin toothpaste coupon codes, you can buy this product at a cheaper price or avail of free shipping anywhere in the US.
There is also an auto-ship program available through which you can get a reduction in the product price as well as shipping charges.
Currently, Revitin toothpaste is not available on Amazon or other online sites such as eBay, Walmart, Walgreens, and GNC. You can purchase it only from the official website. Each 2.7 oz of Revitin tube costs around $12.00 that will last around a month.
The company also offers you 30-day money-back guarantee. In case you feel the product doesn’t meet your expectations, simply return and you will be reimbursed.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Revitin
- All-natural products
- Does not contain fluoride or SLS
- Manufactured in the USA at a strict hygienic facility
- No harmful chemicals
- Free from side effects
- Safe for humans and animals too (does not contain Xylitol)
- 100% satisfaction guarantee available (30-day return policy)
- Great customer testimonials
- Available online only
- Currently unavailable on Amazon, eBay etc.
- Shipping charges too high (especially international)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Revitin prebiotic toothpaste on dogs?
Yes, Revitin does not contain Xylitol that can be dangerous for animals. Hence it is absolutely safe for pets.
Will Revitin help in keeping my teeth white?
Yes, this product works naturally in giving you sparkling white teeth without any inclusion of chemicals or hydrogen peroxide.
The Final Verdict
To sum it up, we do recommend Revitin for a better oral health and healthy overall body. The ingredients are safe and effective in maintaining a healthy oral microbiome and perfect immune system. The return policy is a great backup for consumers who are skeptical of trying this product. This ensures the company is confident in delivering you with great dental health.