Rosle kitchen products are so well-made that no other brand can replace them. These are very functional and great performing units to meet everyone’s demanding tasks. The same is the case with Rosle Cheese Slicer. This article includes details about Rosle Cheese Slicer Reviews, features and more.
Rosle Cheese Slicer
Rosle cheese slicer easily slices your favorite hard cheeses effortlessly. Constructed of 18/10 grade stainless steel, this cheese slicer has a sharp serrated blade above a narrow gap to allow fine slicing of hard cheese. It easily slices cheeses like cheddar and Swiss, bringing out their delicious flavors. It includes a comfortable, sturdy handle hook for easy storage. It comes with manufacturer’s lifetime warranty. This dishwasher safe cheese slicer makes a great gift for the cheese lovers.
Features of Rosle Cheese Slicer
Are Hurom juicers available at the local stores? Do Hurom store charges offline payment methods? What are the different products available at Hurom with numerous listed features? Check for every single detail listed by the company.
- The sharp edge blade placed above the narrow gap allows fine slicing of hard cheeses.
- This sharp blade neatly and smoothly cuts the cheese, taking cutting and serving it to an art form
- This is substantial product in the hand and comfortable to use
- This 9-1/2-inch cheese plane properly serves firm cheeses like cheddar, aged Gouda, Swiss, and jack.
- It’s shaped something like a spatula, with a blade in its center.
- Try across a block of cheese and it neatly peels off a thin slice.
- The spatula part then lifts a slice and places it on a plate, cracker, or toast.
- Made entirely of 18/10 stainless steel for rustproof beauty and long-lasting durability
- Its round handle has a satin finish to conceal finger marks.
- The satin finish handle has a hanging ring to conveniently store on a hook in the Open Kitchen system or hung on any hook or peg.
- The cheese plane is sturdy, balanced, and exceptionally comfortable in the hand.
- This product is dishwasher safe for quick and easy clean
- Comes with a lifetime warranty against defects
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 3 x 0.6 inches
- Item Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Price around $35
- Product Code: 12738
Rosle Cheese Slicer – Customer Reviews
This product has received mixed customer feedbacks. On Amazon, reviewers rated at 2.1 out of 5 stars. Some people say it is just a perfect cheese slicer and works fantastic. On the other hand, some people mention to receive a defective made in china product which really disappointed them. Read below what real users have to say about the product.
- Amazon Customer says this cheese plane works well and cuts nice thin even slices. This high quality construction takes pressure well. It has nice and modern looks. Moreover, throw it into the dishwasher without any problem. The biggest complaint is with its price. $30+ for this product is really pricy, considering its relative cost of micro plane products.
- Alan says this is a great little cheese slicer for making really thin slices/ shavings. The harder the cheese, the better it works
- Cwfox have a total of eight Rosle kitchen utensils, and despite every effort he couldn’t make the cheese plane to work perfectly. He doubts his effort or the product’s poor design. Moreover, the affixed label on the plane read made in China, not Germany as the site reads. However, he feels it is well-made.
- John says this product performed poorly. The serrated edge ripped cheese rather than cutting it.
Rosle Cheese Slicer – Conclusion
Rosle Cheese Slicer is perfect on the cheese board, at the table and in the kitchen. This German designed cheese knife is a sharp and effective tool making your work quick and easy.