Seismic Audio Speakers specializes in affordable PA Speaker cabinets for DJ/ Band. Their professional line of PA Speakers is available at fairly lower price than the competitors. The company sells direct to customers, cutting out the middle man, and offering PA Speakers for less. Shop any Seismic Audio PA Speakers ranging in size from 8″ to 15″. This article discusses the details of Seismic Audio SA-15T 15″ PA Speaker Cabinets. These speakers will sound great and look great, perfect for band practice and live performances. Read on to know more about Seismic Audio Reviews SA-15T Pair of 15″ PA / DJ / Band Speaker Cabinets.
Seismic Audio SA-15T Pair of 15″ PA / DJ / Band Speaker Cabinets
The Seismic Audio brand designs products with the notion that every musician should have access to high-quality Pro Audio gear at a reasonable price. Considering this, with this product you will receive a pair of 15 Inch Passive 2-Way PA Speakers. The SA-15T is the most popular and best selling Passive PA Speakers amongst the musicians. The clarity, durability, and affordability of these PA speakers are supreme.
This 15 inches PA / DJ / Band Speaker Cabinets operate at 350 Watts RMS and 700 Watts peak per cabinet. It comes equipped with a 1.5-inch titanium tweeter driver and a frequency response of 45Hz to 20 kHz to ensure that you get amazing sound from your high, mid, and low.
These speakers will deliver the sound you require for DJ gig, a wedding, a church event, or a club gig. They also work great for schools, MC’s, or anyplace requiring a PA application.
Features of Seismic Audio SA-15T Pair of 15″ PA / DJ / Band Speakers
These Pair of Seismic Audio 15″ PA DJ Speakers includes amazing features that will help you produce the quality sound your audience needed. They feature 15″ two-way woofers and a 2.5″ Kapton voice coil. These speakers are quality constructed, with a 5/8” plywood front panel, a full metal grill and a black carpet covering with metal corners for added protection. They include recessed handles to make transporting them easier from the venue. These versatile 700w pro audio speakers feature 1.5″ metal tripod speaker stand mounts on the bottom to help provide you the best set up for the event. These speakers have every specification needed to create a lasting impression on your audience.
- Pair of Professional 15″ Speaker Mains
- Model #: SA-15T (Set of 2)
- Application: PA Speakers / Mains / PA Loudspeakers
- Active/Passive: Passive
- Woofer: 15″ Loud Speaker
- Woofer Specs: 50 oz Magnet and 2.5″ Kapton Voice Coil
- Tweeter/Horn: 1.5″ Titanium Tweeter Driver with 10 oz Magnet and 1″ Throat
- Power: 350 Watts RMS; 700 Watts Peak per cabinet
- Connectors: Two 1/4″ inputs and two Speakon inputs
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 20 kHz
- Crossover: 12/18db per octave 3K Hz high power with dual glass bulb tweeter protection
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Ports: Dual Ports
- Grill: Full Metal Grill
- Handles: Recessed Metal
- Covering: Black Carpet with Black Metal Corners
- Enclosure: MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard), Plywood Front Panel
- Pole Mount: Yes
- Dimensions: 25″H x20″W x16″D
- Weight: 52 lbs per cabinet
- Special Features: Can be Daisy Chained
- Sale Price: $285
- Warranty: One Year Warranty
Seismic Audio SA-15T Pair of 15″ PA / DJ / Band Speaker Cabinets with Titanium Horns – Caution and Warning
To reduce the risk of electrical shock/ fire – Do not remove the cover (or back). Do not expose this equipment to rain or moisture
No user serviceable parts inside, hence, refer servicing to qualified personnel only.
Seismic Audio SA-15T Pair of 15″ PA / DJ / Band Speaker Cabinets Customer Reviews – Are Seismic Audio Speakers Any Good?
According to Seismic Audio Speaker reviews, they are popular amongst musicians for its quality, durability, and price. This product has received 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Users say, the seismic speaker cabinets produces good quality sound at a great price compared to others speakers. However, few people mention it is not for pro and is best for beginners. Few users also complain that these speakers cannot handle more than 250 watts and at 300 watts they may just blow.
- Jeff is using them for almost a year now and says they work great for gatherings. They are very well-built and produce crystal clear sound.
- Michael says this is a great product for a great price. It is lightweight and well constructed. He was looking for something affordable to do charity events/ talent shows for his daughter’s school. And this is the perfect pair of speakers. Both live and recorded music, as well as speeches, were crystal clear. He highly recommends them.
- M. D Wilson was very happy with these until they broke after about 15 gigs. Now, only the tweeter makes a little sound. They didn’t last, with very minimal use.
- Don says these speakers are terrible. They buzzed and were very hollow sounding. He is finally returning them.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I daisy chain active and passive speakers?
You can daisy chain other SA-15T speakers by using one of the available ¼” or Speakon output jacks on the primary speaker. (Note: daisy chaining causes the impedance to change. Ensure your amplifier is stable based on the amount of speakers you have in a daisy chain.)
Can these SA-15T speakers be pole mounted?
Yes, these seismic audio 15 speakers have a metal top hat installed on the bottom for pole mounting. It will fit a 1 3/8” speaker pole stand.
Can a Microphone or MP3 player plugged into the connection jack on the back of the speaker?
No, the connection jacks on the back of the speaker are only useful for powering the speaker from an amplifier
Do these speakers have a built in crossover?
Yes, there is a crossover built into each SA-15T. The crossover point is 2.5K.
Seismic Audio SA-15T is bang for the buck. These are simply the best Pro Audio gear for all PA applications – use it for the garage band, live sound, stage, studio or more. These powerful speakers are perfect for creating a lasting impression. Make your next event remembered by all with a Pair of Seismic Audio SA-15T 15″ PA DJ Speakers.