Tool Logic is a leading manufacturer of credit card-sized multipurpose tools and accessories. Steve Padden set up the company in the year 1994 with a dream to make credit card-sized case filled with needed tools. Based on their philosophy – to maximize function in minimal space, the company has till date offer innovative multifunctional pocket folding knives, flashlights, tools and key ring accessories on the market. To offer customers the needed items in the beneficial size of a credit card, Tool Logic introduces a CC1SB Credit Card Companion. This is a multifunction tool card with ten features. Read on to know more about the Tool Logic CC1SB Credit Card Companion Review.
The CC1SB Credit Card Companion from Tool Logic is very light and slim product. While carrying you will barely know you have it, yet when needed it will be amazingly useful. This tool card features 2″ serrated blade, the combination can/ bottle opener, awl, 8x power lens and compass, tweezers, toothpick, small/large screwdriver and in/cm ruler.
Tool Logic credit card companion features a 2″ stainless blade that is razor sharp and serrated to cut through even the toughest materials with ease. It also features a combination can/bottle opener, flat head screwdriver and awl. It has 8 X power lens for reading a map or starting a fire. Credit card companion also includes a compass for trail navigation, tweezers for extracting splinters or small object, toothpick after meals, inch and cm rulers on the back and a lanyard hole makes it an easy product to carry. It weighs just 1.3 oz, making it effortless to carry for travel both on and off-road. It comes in a solid black ABS plastic.
This Ultra-compact multi-tool in shape of credit card, CC1SB Credit Card Companion features the following –
- This Credit card holder comes with (9) essential tools for everyday tasks
- It has a satin finish and made of sturdy ABS plastic material.
- The Tool Logic CC1SB Credit Card Companion comes in a Translucent Black color.
- It features a 2-inch 50/50 serrated edge steel blade cuts through tough materials with ease. It comes with precision folding scissors.
- The tool card is ultra-light at just 1.3-ounces.
- It also has an 8-time power lens for magnification or fire starting and compass for navigation.
- This Credit card size and less than two ounces, essential tool kit deserves a place in your car, backpack and even your home.
- It is a combination can/bottle opener/awl and has a Flat screwdriver.
- It includes removable blade, tweezers for splinter or small object removal, toothpick for after meals, opener and inch/cm rulers
- The CC1SB is build using rugged, translucent blue ABS plastic
- Its dimensions are just 2.125″ thick and 3.375″ long
- It is reasonably price for around $15
Kindly remove the knife from the tool for the compass to work as the metal may interfere with the compass.
The Tool Logic CC1SB Credit Card Companion has received mixed customer reviews. It has received 3.4 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Some people are completely happy with their purchase while some are partly and few are entirely dissatisfied. Some people say it is good to have this product. It comes just as described and is a nice multi-purpose tool that is also cheap and handy. In contrast, some people complain about the functions of tweezers, compass, and magnifying glass. They say the product is not worth the price. Read some of the real customer feedbacks –
- Mary really loves this tool. It comes in handy and she hangs in a lanyard and people would ask her what it was. Everyone got amazed and fascinated about the product. It is a neat tool to she recommends to all.
- Amazon Customer says the bottle opener is really tough to use. It is very hard to get a good grip on it to open a bottle. Otherwise, it is a great product.
- George says he feels great to have. But he complains about the burr at the end of the tweezers and the pick are a bit fragile. However, the knife is sharp and the multi-tool works great.
- Matt says it is a neat, crafty little tool that is useful to carry in a backpack or glove box. He uses it more often than had thought of.
- Rachel says it is a very handy tool but little thicker than a credit card or nearly the same size. This good quality tool is great as an “add-on” gift and is discreet enough to keep in purse, wallet, or pocket.
- Jared says this is an incredibly disappointing cheap product. The tweezers are cheap plastic and gets block into the card, making it difficult to removable after 1 regular use. The compass does not point north even when gently tapped on a perfect flat service. Also, the magnifying glass is unusable for any reading purpose and gives an extremely blurring contorting image.
Keep the Tool Logic CC1SB Credit Card Companion Survival Card with you always and be prepared for any unforeseen circumstances. It includes handy camping, utility and other lifesaving features at a very affordable price.