Turnaround anxiety is a resourceful audio program that can turn fear into freedom for professionals, normal people and kids.
Turnaround is step by step program that can offer life changing advise and support to cure you of many types of mental fears. These include anxiety, panic attacks, obsessive compulsive disorder, social anxiety, separation anxiety, generalized anxiety, phobias or any childhood worries. Read on to know more about Turnaround anxiety program Reviews here…
Turnaround anxiety can uniquely communicate to you even while taking care of its psychological substance. The Turnaround anxiety audio programs are a unique mixture of proven and tested clinical treatment with adventurous tales that have curious characters. Inspirational stories and everything that is necessary to overcome anxiety.
Features of Turnaround Anxiety Audio Program
Turnaround anxiety is an award winning audio program that can help you or any professionals if you are discouraged from feeling powerless and if you feel hopeless against the struggle of fear. Turnaround anxiety will reverse the downward spiraling self esteem and make you a better and more confident person or professional.
Turnaround anxiety uses the cognitive therapy used by high paid psychoanalysts and psychotherapists in their face to face treatment. Though most of the content of the Turnaround anxiety programs are aimed at children, adults and professionals can use it as well.
The Turnaround anxiety programs have refreshingly original strategies and they work surprisingly well on kids as well as adults. The main aim of Turnaround is to drive the fear of social interactions and other anxieties from people. People who have to perform on stage or in front of audience can benefit from these programs a lot. Some people, professionals included, find it hard just to talk in front of small groups of people, maybe even their own colleges. The skill of work does not always come with confidence to perform. Turnaround anxiety programs have found a solution for that.
Within a few sessions of Turnaround anxiety programs, any professional, normal adult or kids will be much more easygoing and open than before. The sessions are aimed at instilling in you a sense of self approval that will lead to better performance when you have to. Kids will find Turnaround programs entertaining and will be inadvertently taught values while adults and professionals will appreciate it for the deep psychological benefits.
Turnaround Anxiety Program
by turnaroundanxiety.com 4 out of 5stars (387 Customer Ratings)
The Turnaround anxiety program is professionally developed, very friendly to kids, practical, affordable and proven effective in helping children overcome their anxious fears. It helps kids suffering from anxiety due to OCD or other causes also.
Turnaround anxiety is an award winning audio program that helps the children who suffer from many anxiety disorders to overcome their fear and anxiety. The program is professionally developed and is closer to the child’s mind. The contents reach the child’s mind to act and trigger him/her to have courage to overcome the fear they have. This is a great help for the parents who has to raise a child with anxiety disorder.
Turnaround anxiety program Reviews
The Turnaround anxiety program Reviews includes a 10 part audio story for the children. The story takes the child on a journey and at each stage of it the child will be asked to do something or the other which will later help them to conquer their fear without them noticing. There is also a 73 page book that can be used with the story. The chill kit allows the child to practice some breathes exercises that are to be practiced when they have anxiety and it also helps them to fall asleep. A parent guide for the father, mother, or the caregiver is included to help them deal with those children. An interview session with the neuro-psychiatrist is also allowed.
How Turnaround works?
The turnaround anxiety program is an audio program that demands the child’s attention and imagination. Since children love stories, this audio program is also based on a story. This program is a combination of many treatment methods to make the child’s thoughts to cope with the situations and to learn effective behavioral strategies.
The program is based on sessions and each day the child will listen to about 20-30 minutes and go on to complete the provided journal. This makes them think, analyze, and do homework to make them adapted to each situation.
The story is about 6 anxious children going for an adventurous 10 day hiking with two therapists, a teen mentor. The doctors make the children understand what anxiety is, the effects, and how to treat them. Each child represents a type of anxiety disorder. The six adventurers meet many funny characters also. All of them will influence the child’s mind Click here to know on gradually and they can relate themselves with the characters and situations in the story. Slowly they will be able to cope with anxious moments and can overcome it with time.
Types of Anxiety Disorders cured in Children by Turnaround Anxiety programs:
- Separation Anxiety: The child is afraid of being separated from his parent or parents. The child who is expected to separate or separated from the parents will show stomach aches, dizziness, heart palpitations or other anxiety related symptoms. In most children it is showed especially in the morning when it is time to go to school. They fear something bad will happen if they are away from the parents and worry unnecessarily.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: It is worrying about anything and everything that happens daily. The child is not comfortable to have the normal routine and is more tensed when the routine is changed. They worry about health, school, and family, about themselves etc. Their mind works extra to make themselves worried. All the questions arise in their mind will be “What if.” These children will be fidgety, restless, easily upset, have sleep disorders, low concentration etc.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): People with OCD will be obsessed to have everything in the way they want to and any change or alterations will not be tolerated by them. They feel forced to make things the way they want to have and no one can persuade them to think otherwise. They fear about everything as well. They are worried about contamination, symmetry, perfection, and they tend to arrange things in accordance with size, color or other specifications.
- Panic Disorder: The disorder to have panic attacks very often. The panic attacks are the sudden rush of fear that reaches its peak within no time and the person suffer fast heart beat, trembling, dizziness, chest pain, nausea etc. Many of the symptoms appear simultaneous and panic attacks can lead to be fatal as well. So many fears or phobias can cause the panic attacks or they can juts appear out of the blue.
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Children with social anxiety will be reluctant to mingle with people around. They refer to sit at home than going out. They feel embarrassed and fail to perform in public or schools. They are more self conscious and feel that others are constantly watching them.