The Booker’s uncut and unfiltered whiskey is one of a kind of drinks that is taken right out of the barrel in its nude form; no filtering, no processing. You get it as it is with an ideal aging period. The older the whiskey is, the tastier it is. With some mix of tastes and aroma, this Booker’s true Barrel Bourbon is a traditional whiskey is lauded for its natural proof. With a variety of taste to tease the taste buds and the fact that all of which comes from naturally is in favor of this Booker’s True Barrel Bourbon drink.
Features of Booker’s True Barrel Bourbon
- Booker’s true Barrel Bourbon is a signature bourbon drink made by Booker Noe. He made this straight out of the barrel bourbon in its unfiltered form to let you enjoy the entire flavor in the drink.
- Made from corn, this bourbon is true to its self and has got the natural proof between 121
- The oak barrel provides the oak tannin taste, along with other flavors like smoky vanilla, coffee, and mocha.
- It has a look of deep amber with some orange color in it.
- The smell of the bourbon whiskey is filled with caramel, oak, vanilla and some bourbon spice to add the taste. You can also find some traces of butterscotch with some salt flavor and a cool taste of the mint. The flavor profile is also filled with some pastry like feel.
- The spices include would be pepper, mint, cinnamon and cloves. The vanilla and caramel make it fell like fruity and yet keeps it punch.
- When you taste it, you can feel the burning sensation due to the proofing. You can also feel the different tastes fading away one by one finishing with a dusty oak taste in the end.
- The Booker’s True Barrel bourbon comes with an aging period of 6-8 years.
Making of Booker’s uncut unfiltered bourbon
Booker’s uncut, unfiltered bourbon is made in the traditional method. It is made from 51% corn and when it is fermented, transferred into the brand new oak barrel. These oak barrels should strictly be new and charred. These oak barrels are kept at the center of the rack house to have controlled temperature and humidity. Here, the bourbon drink is aged to perfection. The finished drink would end up having an alcohol content of around 65%.
Where to buy Booker’s True Barrel Bourbon
Booker’s uncut unfiltered bourbon is available online from many beverages shops. It is available as bottles of 750ml capacity and also shipped in cases where there is more than 1 bottle. The only condition for purchase is that you should be above the age of 21.
The Bottom Line
Booker’s True Barrel Bourbon makes an awesome drink for any occasion. With the texture, taste and the looks, it may not be a conventional drink, but if you are a big fan of bourbons, you are sure to love this one. After all, it is not every day that you come across a straight from the barrel bourbon. The makers, who started it as a passion for giving it as a gift to friends, have made it possible for us to have a taste of this rare to obtain bourbon in its unfiltered form.
Prefer getting Hefeweizen at Craft Beer Club! Excellent wheat beer made in a unique classic Weissbier model – with the flavors of cloves, banana, spices and much more. Read and know more about this brand at Craft Beer Club.
Gold Medal Wine Club offers you variety of subscription boxes that you can choose at your discretion and budget. The Club, however, does not compromise on quality in any way and offers you premium wines from range of wineries not just in California but worldwide as well.