Estrothin is a health supplement from Sisquoc Healthcare that is specifically formulated to help you lose weight brought about by menopause. The natural ingredients of Estrothin help you to maintain proper weight, better mood levels and provide relief from menopause symptoms. It does not contain any ephedra and is deemed safe to use. This is our review.
How does Estrothin work?
Every woman in her life goes through perimenopause and menopause that can be very much frustrating. The fluctuation in hormonal levels can lead to many changes in the body. The most commonly seen side effect is weight gain. It is mainly because of thyroid malfunction that occurs when women reach the menopausal phase. You eat, fight stress and try to stay in control but still weight gain occurs. This is one of the reasons why many menopausal products for weight loss are being available. Estrothin is a natural menopausal relief formula that is mainly designed for women who want to lose or maintain a healthy weight.
It is available in an easy-to-ingest liquid formula that quickly absorbs into the body. The product has a very pleasant taste making it much more easy for the users. It increases the metabolic rate and boosts the energy levels while assisting the body to curb the appetite. This liquid extract therapy contains adaptogens that are known to stimulate the body’s self-rejuvenation process. It also helps the body to lower the stress levels naturally thus boosting energy levels, improved libido, reduced hot flashes, positive mood levels etc.
The ingredients have been well-researched and have undergone several clinical studies that prove its efficacy. With regular use, you will notice numerous benefits on the body including balanced blood sugar levels and lower cortisol levels.
This health supplement comes with a blend of natural ingredients such as herbal extracts. The key ingredient is Eleuthero root that balances the cortisol levels in the body. It is also an excellent blood sugar normalizer and raises the level of body’s defense mechanism. Another holistic ingredient is Schizandra berry that is loaded with antioxidants to fight fatigue.
The fat burning ingredient is green tea extract that metabolizes the chubby fat in the body and converts them to energy. It is also effective in controlling the absorption level of carbohydrates. Garcinia Cambogia is another active component that is included to lose body fat. It prevents the conversion of excess calories into body fat. While Dong Quai Root curbs the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), bloating, menstrual cramps etc., Chinese Ginseng controls hot flashes and alleviate any stress in the body.
Other active ingredients include stevia, Black Cohosh root, Damiana herb, Chaste tree berry, Yerba Mate, and Wild Yam root.
You need to take one full dropper (i.e. 30-40 drops) once a day. Mix it with water or your favorite juice, milk etc. and drink it. You may take it directly as well at your discretion. For best results, it is recommended to consume on empty stomach first thing in the morning.
If you feel that the menopausal symptoms are much more severe, you may increase the dosage to 2-3 times a day. However, it is advised not to use more than 4 times a day.
This product is not recommended for pregnant women and certainly not for children. It is always necessary to consult your medical practitioner before consuming any new formula, especially if you are under medication.
Estrothin Side effects
No health products are free from side effects. Being of herbal nature, you might expect few reactions – mild to none. However, so far there have not been any reports of any side effects. Few mild symptoms can be ignored as they don’t really do any harm. However, if the symptoms become severe or persistent, discontinue use and consult your medical practitioner.
Pros and Cons
- Manufactured using herbal extracts with the highest potency
- Available in easy-to-use liquid formula
- Made in an FDA-registered facility that complies with all the GMP guidelines
- Balances the hormonal levels naturally
- Helps you to lose menopausal weight and maintain proper BMI
- Is free from ephedra content (that has been banned by the FDA)
- Contains ingredients that help you control the menopausal symptoms
- No side effects reported
- Ingredients have been clinically studied
- FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the USA
- Worldwide shipping available
- 60-day return policy offered by the manufacturer
- Actual product has not been clinically studied
- Few ingredients might not be suitable for certain people
- Takes time to work and few users report taking it 2-3x a day to notice results
- Is bit expensive than other products in the market
The responses from users have been mixed. A general consensus has loved the product and claim it absolutely effective in curbing their menopausal symptoms that include managing their weight. However, there are few customers who are disappointed and claim that the product is not at all effective. They did not notice any improvement in their health plus had to bear the additional expense of the product. The product also seems to be expensive for 1 fl. oz bottle.
Here are few of the Estrothin review from users.
- Jeannie Fisher – “I am on my 2nd bottle and so far it has been really great. My primary reason for choosing this product over others is because it is the only one that has Eleuthero Root. It improves the cellular function and also increases the energy level. It also boosts the physical endurance and has so many benefits. These factors were much more important to me than weight loss. My body seems much more relaxed now. I am losing weight as well though the process is slow. Bottomline, I recommend Estrothin.”
- Gwendolyn Thompson – “A really great product. I have been eating less and feeling much more energetic. I am starting to lose weight too, slowly.”
- Anna – “I just finished the bottle. It did not improve my energy level nor did it help with my weight loss. Plus it is so expensive. I am at a healthy weight now but won’t mind if I am 5lbs thinner. It has been so much hard since my menopause phase. You need to use it 2-3 times a day for effective result. You put 30 drops in a small quantity of water. Probably won’t buy again.”
- Mari – “Didn’t notice any changes at all. The product is misleading. I understand it takes time but I feel the same as I did from the beginning.”
Where to buy Estrothin?
We always recommend buying from the official website. This way you are safe from ordering any fake products. While Estrothin is certainly not a scam, there are false products doing rounds. The product is currently unavailable on Amazon. It is not available in other stores such as Walmart, GNC, Target, Walgreens etc. Hence, it is always crucial that you buy from a genuine supplier or from the official website.
The manufacturer also offers many promo deals such as
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free – 3 Month Supply + FREE SHIPPING
- Buy 3 Get 2 Free – 5 Month Supply + FREE SHIPPING
However, if you feel the cost of the product is expensive or want to buy a single bottle, there are Estrothin coupon codes through which you can get the supplement at the best price.
The Final Verdict
Estrothin seems like a promising product and offers you best relief from menopausal symptoms and weight loss management. There are few unhappy customers but the company does ask the users to increase the dosage if they don’t see any results. It is equally important to follow healthy regime such as balanced diet, exercise, yoga, and meditation that enhances the role of Estrothin. The 60-day return policy is also an added advantage if you are skeptical.