Looking for a high performing Espresso Machine for home use? Yes, then you are reading the right space. Introducing – Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine, an exceptional and excellent espresso machine that may exceed the performance of some of the more expensive high-end home machines. Read on to know about the Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine Reviews, features and more.
Look for the major comparison between fast acting and slow acting juicers. It works as said without any juicing malfunction. Find out the major features listed and know how Hurom is different from its competitors.
Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine
The Pasquini Livietta T2 is a simple and straight forward product design with superior quality heavy-duty construction, mostly stainless steel and metal body. This semi-automatic espresso machine is one of the most compacts of its kind. It’s small in size but comes in ultimate commercial quality that one would expect from Pasquini. Housed in stainless steel, the Livietta measures just over 12 inches tall and 8 inches wide. This Livietta T2 machine contains powerful 15 bar pump and 2 thermoblocks that can brew and steam simultaneously.
In addition, this machine is popular for its quick heat-up time just 2 minutes for brewing and 4 minutes for steaming. Hence, in no time it makes espresso, lattes, cappuccinos and much more for you and your guests. It includes the chrome-plated marine brass brew group to infuse the perfect heat. It also has a 3-way solenoid valve to regulate pressure. These professional components plus more allows the Livietta T2 to create café like quality espresso for years with reliability.
Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine – Features & Benefits
- Commercial Portafilter and Brew Group – The Livietta features a 57mm portafilter and rugged brew group to dispense the best-tasting espresso without missing heat. It comes constructed with chrome-plated marine brass, the heavy-duty portafilter and brew group that are essential for quality brewing. This also ensures that every shot of espresso delivered to your cup is at the right temperature.
- Dual Thermoblock Boiler System – This machine contains 2 thermoblocks for a constant supply of espresso as well as steam, anytime you need it. With it, you can froth or steam milk for lattes and cappuccinos even while brewing. This feature makes the unit’s great for entertaining, allowing you to create a variety of different drinks without making guests wait long.
- Simple Controls – With 3 professional-style rocker switches to control brewing, steaming and power, operating the Livietta T2 is very straightforward. The rocker switch located on the right side of the machine turns it on, and it just takes 2 minutes for the Livietta to heat up to brewing temperature. The buttons on the left side are for steaming and brewing, and each button comes clearly labeled for easy use.
- 3-Way Solenoid Valve – It features a built-in 3-way solenoid valve to ease water pressure at the end of the brewing cycle. When the brew switch turns off, the 3-way solenoid valve gets activate. This will eliminate excess water in the grouphead, avoiding dripping or spattering when the portafilter removed.
- Cup Warmer – This unit comes with a stainless steel cup warmer on the top of the machine. It includes a built-in rail to keep all of your cups secure. The cup warmer heats by passive heat from the thermoblock boilers, ensuring all cups are preheated and ready for brewing. This cup warmer is large enough to store 10 demitasse cups.
Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine – Other Features
- Hot Water Dispenser – The Pasquini Livietta T2 do not include a built-in hot water dispenser. However, the brewing button can dispense only hot water out of the grouphead when there is no coffee prepared in the portafilter.
- Steam Wand – It features a dual thermoblock system which makes the Livietta ready to deliver steam anytime. It has a stainless steel steam wand on the left side of the machine to create foam for cappuccinos or steamed milk for lattes. Just press the steam button above the wand to start steaming—this unit also features a special “slow start” steam mechanism for better control and safety.
- Water Reservoir – The 57 oz water reservoir is located in the back of the Livietta T2 machine. This reservoir is accessible by lifting up the stainless steel lid on top of the machine. Refill it even when in use, allowing an endless supply of coffee and steam. It is removable for filling or cleaning.
- Backflushing – This machine has a commercial design which should be backflushed every few weeks or depending on use, to keep the brew group clean. Backflushing is an easy and simple process that cleans the brew group, shower screen, and 3-way solenoid valve. It just takes a few minutes, and the Livietta T2 comes with a cleaning brush, rubber backflush disc, and cleaning solution.
- Construction – The unit comes with stainless steel housing and traditional Italian style. Under the polished stainless steel exterior panels is a heavy, powder-coated steel frame that is rust resistant and gives the machine supreme durability.
Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine – Features at a Glance
- Semi-automatic espresso machine
- Compact size
- Commercial portafilter and brew group
- Dual thermoblock boiler system
- Simple Controls
- Stainless steel housing
- 3 Way Solenoid Valve for regulating pressure
- 3 simple rocket switches for power, steaming and brewing
- Cup Warmer to hold about 10 demitasse cups
- Included are 2 stainless steel 57mm filter baskets in 1 and 2 cup
- Hot water dispenser
- Steam wand
- Powerful 15 bar pump
- 57 oz. Removable Water reservoir
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 12.5 x 8.5 x 14.3
- Weight – 23 pounds
- Limited 1- Year Warranty
- Made in Italy
Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine – Specifications
- Watts: 1700
- Volts: 120
- Housing Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drip Tray Material: Plastic
- Drip Tray Cover Material: Stainless Steel
- Power Cord Length (Inches): 44
- Drip Tray Capacity (Oz): 20
- Cup height High (Inches): 3
- Cup Warmer Material: Stainless Steel
- Portafilter Material: Chrome Plated Brass
- Cup Warmer Size (Inches): 8.5 x 6.5
- Brew And Steam Simultaneously: Yes
- Brew Boiler Material: Aluminum
- Recommended Applications: Home
- Heating Technology: Dual-Boilers
- Integrated Coffee Grinder: Not Available
Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine – Where to Buy?
Pasquini is a popular brand for Espresso Machine for both home and commercial application. Their products are widely available across the web from various retailers like Amazon, wholelattelove.com, kitchen-universe.com and much more. It is best to compare prices on various websites and look for discounts, coupon codes, free shipping, rewards points or any other benefit.
Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine – Customer Reviews
Pasquini Livietta T2 Espresso Machine has received several favorable reviews from its users. People say it is a sturdy, compact and tidy machine which gives great coffee to match your taste.
Tom French is using this machine almost daily for the last 6 years and it keeps churning out great shots for him. The only downside it has is a steam switch instead of the steam valve which could allow adjusting the output pressure. Overall this is a solid machine that will last long. He enjoys steaming milk at the same time as pulling a shot. Warm up from a cold start is very reasonable, 5-6 min and it is ready. In addition, he adds the maintenance is easy, small footprint on the counter and very reasonable from price point. This machine will be in his “Top 3” when it needs replacement.
Peetsman2013 says all his coffee buddies are jealous of this new Pasquini Livietta T2. It appears very professional on the counter plus it also performs like a professional. It has an ability to brew a perfect shot and make any grind taste better. Its steamer is quiet and operates at the same time when a shot is brewing. These features and more make money well spent on it.
I finished my masters in finance and worked for the Largest Private sector banking company in India. When the time came, I moved on to something less demanding and more creative. The influence of Indian culture asks us to put satisfaction upfront and I was in search of it. Writing struck me as a possibility and soon a passion. I am not creative but I am very thorough. Technical writing is my forte and at times I do delve into the creative side, though the stint usually lasts not more than a day! I enjoy traveling, reading and shopping.