As a customer what we look at while buying a product is the quality of the product, whether the product is worth our money, is it reliable and durable, its different features and then we decide whether to buy it or not. And when it comes to water ionizers we have to be more careful because it deals with water, something that we consume and put into our body system and which is a very essential source of energy and minerals to our body. Read on to know more on Tyent vs Life ionizers
Water Ionizers – A General Review
Water ionizers are in hype these days and you will find a variety of them in the market like counter top ionizers, under counter ionizers, portable etc. But, the problem is, the more the choices the more difficult it is to decide. So we start looking at the factors mentioned above to decide which product to buy. Honestly out of all the factors, the first thing that we look for is the price of the product and one of the big misconception related to this factor is that, it is believed that the higher the price of the product, the greater the quality, which is a very very wrong notion! The cost of the product does not determine the quality of the product. The best thing would be to look at the ranking and certifications and especially the reviews- the customer reviews. Since, customer reviews are something that people write after using the product; these will really help in cutting down the confusion.
Now coming to water ionizers Tyent and life for USA are top ranking companies in the industry of water ionizers today. So, let us take a look at them and see what is the factors that differentiate them and if there’s any similarities?
- The first difference is Tyent promotes its own products whereas Water for life USA is the distributor of ionizers mainly of EOS systems. So, we will compare here EOS and Tyent.
- Tyent uses solid/mesh hybrid plates for electrolysis where as EOS uses Patented Slotted Plate Technology. Tyent has the larger plate surface area than EOS (Tyent is said to have the largest plate surface area in the industry).
- Tyent has ISO (international Standard Organization) 9001 and 14001, UL (Underwritters Laboratory), CSA (Canadian Standards Association) certification and approval. EOS is FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved and NRLT (National Recognized Testing Laboratory) certified.
- EOS gives Lifetime guarantee on plates and five years warranty on shipping, parts and labour. Tyent provides Lifetime guarantee of warranty on units and parts and labour, as long as the product is with you, you can benefit from their services.
- Both have Activated carbon double filtration system and both ionizers have been approved by KFDA (Korean Food and Drug Administration) and both provides counter top ionizers and under counter /under sink ionizers.
- EOS has 76 adjustable levels on its system and Tyent has 60.
- Tyent comes with 4 alkaline and 3 acidic water changing settings. EOS contains 4 alkaline and 4 acidic water changing settings.
What is a Tyent USA MMP -11 plate series?
Tyent USA 11-plate ionizer is an eco-friendly ionizer, a product of Tyent USA. It uses 11 plates instead of 9. This increases the water flow rate and hence it reduces the water wastage by almost 40%. It also uses only power that is absolutely necessary to produce the optimum value of pH and ORP levels. The Tyent 11 plate water ionizer produces a maximum of 750 watts of power. The settings include 4 alkaline, 3 acidic and 1 neutral water indicator. The resultant water quality is very pure and healthy. It also has automatic cleaning facility and maintains optimal operation levels.
Tyent vs Life ionizers
Tyent and Life ionizers both make alkaline water which is very pure for cooking and drinking purposes. Both are Korean products.
Both Tyent and Life ionizers have easy to use touch controls.
Tyent uses 7 plates, 9 plates and now even 11 plates for electrolysis and uses a mesh configuration. Life ionizers too have models with plates ranging from 7 to 11 plates for electrolysis.
Tyent uses a dual filtration system to achieve high purity of drinking water. Life ionizers use an exclusive Vitamin C block filtration system which is patent pending. Life ionizers also use advanced reverse action dual cleaning system to convert hard water. Life ionizers also have optional features like MESH plates, EFT (energy frequency technology), Laser Energy Technology, UV light protection against bacteria, virus and cysts which can be added on to the ionizers. Add on features are not offered by Tyent USA water ionizers.
Both offer life time warranty for parts and labor and are more or less equally priced.
Get high quality, unique beers at the lowest guaranteed price at Craft Beer Club. It involves customer satisfaction backed by positive user testimonials for their winning craft beers. Check here on the listed features of their breweries.
Read on to know what members of the Gold Medal Wine Club have to say about the quality of the wines. Check out the testimonials, reviews, complaints, customer support about Gold Medal Wine Club here.